[Rustington] Greetings to all!

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 12:20:29 UTC 2013

Wishing you all a happy Christmas. Thankfully the storm is over, hoping
that everyone has power, if so we are the lucky ones!
Have introduced a friend to OS Joli, he is elderly and loves clicking on
things, so it may be a problem. I have my files on his computer too, just
to encourage him. I am delighted with joli and can do nearly all that I
want to do with that "cloud" system. One just signs in and lo and behold
everything is there! Why does anyone want Windows any more?
Frank