[Rustington] Lynda

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 11:16:22 UTC 2013

Trying to catch up a bit with languages I signed up for a month with Lynda.
Here there are a multitude of videos that you  can follow if you so desire.
It isn't free, but I thought that I would try it out. It seems that if you
are not a programmer then Java script is a good place to start. Lynda seem
to push Eclipse at you as a text editor.
I wanted to use Kompozer to try out the scripts but it doesn't run on later
versions of linux. There is a Mac version so I am back with my minimac.
Looking forward to Wednesday 24th January for our next lug meeting, if
there are  suggestions for topics please compose a mailman message!
Frank