[Rustington] humble apologies to all!

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 21:59:08 UTC 2013

Sorry to have let the side down by not making my intentions known
earlier. I should have given Paul the key, though I don't think the
room was reserved for us. After conversing with the Council IT man,
who said that in a week or so their wifi would be available, Caroline
cancelled our booking for today..
I had a tummy bug as well, so was feeling somewhat below par. I will
contact Caroline tomorrow and find the state of play re their wifi.
I no longer have any 3G dongles and have sent them back as they were
demanded on the cancellation of the contract.
Frank