[Rustington] Today's meeting and suggestions for the next!

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 20:41:00 UTC 2013

It is always a pleasure to welcome a new member, so we now have a linux
user, Lionel Smith who joined us today. Unfortunately the Council fell down
on their promise for wifi and Caroline has said that they hope to install
it this Friday. I intend to badger them into complying!
Paul helped us out using his android phone until the battery ran out. We
used 170k of data.
Hopefully we will have a raspberry pi session in a fortnight as Lionel is
unaware of this device. Any oher topics would be welcome.
Paul now guards the keys to the Woodlands Centre, he kindly agreed to take
them over.
We were just 5, making a deficit of about £15.
Frank