[Rustington] my vega advent tablet restored!

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 19:44:25 UTC 2013

After 2 sessions with a chap from Chicago using team viewer and a win 7
system on a u3a laptop my tablet now runs vegabean 4.1 android now.
The button pressing routine is called "putting the tablet into recovery
mode", and is seen on the pc in system devices. It doesn't always work
straight away. In fact on Sunday night we had to go through it several
times. I find masses of info on the web now after the job has been done.
The anti virus gave us some difficulties.
My old tablet even with a cracked glass works fine and all is rosy again!
Thanks to Paul and Derek for spending so much time on it!
Frank