[Rustington] the wifi failure!

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 22:24:10 UTC 2013

 I was duly telephoned by 3m last niight and the technician took over my
machine and probed the wifi performance. He agreed that the connection kept
falling out and promised a solution within 48hrs!
So I am waiting to see whether by 7 pm tomorrow there is an improvement. I
will keep you posted.
fter a faultless 18 months with os Joli it has gone berserk with Google
Docs and all my saved files are lost. I still have it on a desktop and will
be chasing them to see what has happened. They have given me a big headache
today as I was preparing an item for the local cmputer group and at the end
had to use a windows machine to get at my presentation!
Frank