[Rustington] today's LUG!

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 10:38:16 UTC 2013

The gardening season is on us and I have been spending most of my time
outside. However I have been introducing my self to Ruby, an interactive
language. I use the minimac with lynda, there are versions for microsoft
and linux, it is just that I have a set up in our spare bedroom with a
large screen and the minimal and it is easy to work there away from the TV!
Ruby is object orientated. For once it does not start with "Hello World"
like many language tutorials. A bit like Python too. You may wonder why I
dabble with al these different languages, but then I ave an enquiring mind!
Hopefully see some of you today?
Frank