[Rustington] re our wifi!

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Fri May 24 08:21:41 UTC 2013

Not wishing to be beaten by the likes of 3G who now admit their failure to
provide adequate service, I have an alternative solution. At home I use a
D-Link to connect from the router to the mains and in one location use a
similar device to connect from the mains to an ethernet cable.
This works faultlessly and I have asked the Woodlands IT man if we could
try out the idea and if it works then use it for our sessions.
I wait for his call, and hopefully our problem may be solved.
Frank