[Rustington] Today's meeting, 27th November

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 20:46:57 UTC 2013

Thanks for everyone's contribution. Thanks to Colin who made it clear that
we are not potting out the right kind of advertisement on the web. The U3A
East website needs a bit of updating, rectification and direct pointers to
what we do here!
The wiki needs quite a it of work to make it at all useful. At the moment
if you know where to look you can find things. I think all our participants
could provide a bit of input. Each could have his slot, it would then
become clearer what things each member finds interesting.
In a fortnight we have our last meeting of the year, mince pies with cream
and port or sherry will be available thanks to the generosity of the U3A. I
have the glasses!
Thanks to Stuart for his music download demonstration.
At least, or at last, the council wifi worked for some time and for some
users. I escaped from another dongle disaster by getting a refund from
Currys for a device that would not download any data unless an account was
set up. I should have called the fuzz to witness a scam scheme!
Frank