[Rustington] Perl

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 10:40:52 UTC 2013

As you all now ,I am persisting in my learning of perl. I came across
something that might be of interest to some of you. This is the numerous
examples of a perl one liner.
You can have a normal perl program that starts with the "shebang" line
#!/usr/bin/perl and may run to pages of command lines or just one line
which does a specific thing.
There is one for example that enables you to look up yesterday's date!
(Assuming that you might want to know it real quick!
Put your browser to search for perl one liners and see how much is there,
you may have a shock!
Franki