[Rustington] tomorrow's meeting, 23rd Octonber!

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 19:03:25 UTC 2013

Derek and I hope to demonstrate (?) bits of the pi. He will bring his long
hdmi cable. I have had some fun and some misfortunes owing to a lady giving
me back a computer that I gave her 8 years ago. She gave me a computer
table, swivelly chair, a lexmark printer and a very old pc which had only
dial up and no ethernet facility. With it I managed to corrupt a debian 6
system and finally left microsoft wim 98 and XP for what I hope will be the
last time.
Hopefully others will have things to discuss. Derek has put something on
the mailing list which is oversize and can't be read.
Frank