[Rustington] Ubuntu 13.04 distro

JACK COGMAN jack.cogman at btinternet.com
Fri Sep 20 13:03:19 UTC 2013

All,

I have CD with a 13.04 distro of Ubuntu, but I am not sure how it should be used. The main folders on the disc are;
boot
boot_lu
isos

The isos folder clearly contains the ISO file, but what about the other two? This may be a fairly basic question, but it would help me and I hope others, if it could be properly explained. What I would like to do is to bring the CD along with me to the meeting next Wednesday (25th) and go through the process of loading it onto my laptop.
For the record, I am currently running 12.04, but it has files missing and gives some problems.

Jack