[Rustington] LUG meeting on 10th December

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 09:13:56 UTC 2014

Jack Cogman wondered whether we should change our meeting date from the
10th to the 24th because there is another U3A event on in the main hall
that day.
I have not had an feedback from members of the group regarding this issue,
so I propose leaving our meeting day as planned on the 10th December.
Any objections can be sent to the mailing list and will be considered!
This will be the last meeting of our LUG for 2014, thanks for our support,
and best wishes for the festive season.
You will have noticed that Derek Waite has been turning out an excellent
weekly bulletin, very well set out, even strikingly displayed.
Congratulations Derek! Roger is out of hospital now and recuperating at
home.
I have made a bit of progress into Perl, the trick now is to guide the
downloaded modules into the right place and be able to find them as and
when needed.
Frank