[Rustington] A Christmas Bargain !

Stuart McFadyen stuart.624mcfadyen at btinternet.com
Fri Dec 19 17:11:26 UTC 2014

I know it may be heresy to some Linux users amongst us ... BUT ...
*Staples* are selling a Linx 10" Windows 8.1 Tablet for £89 and if you
trade in an old *working* Tablet there is a £50 Cash-back Offer !

*WHAT ... a 10" Tablet for £39*, I could not resist it.

(Note : This tablet is currently selling for £149 in Sainsburys Rustington).

Superb quality, coupled with the latest Intel Atom BayTrail processor
.... SANTA arrived early for me !

Stuart.

P.S. This offer is only available over this weekend.