[Rustington] LUG meeting on 11th June

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 11:20:23 UTC 2014

Bob is unable to come due to family commitments, I hope that we can muster
as many as last time, we almost paid for the room!
I have been fortunate in hanging on to some of Stuart's Linux mags and have
foun lots of useful tips. One turns the chromebook into a more useful
device and puts ubuntu on it. This means that the terminal is complete, not
the half hearted chrome version.
Perhaps someone else has something to show us, Lionel once offered to show
us a banking system?
Harry is busy with Fedora 20, maybe he has something for us?
Havin witnessed the new Microsoft tablet and the difficulties of
configuring it, I have another one which seems quite easy to set up!
Frank