[Rustington] Fwd: Next meeting

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 12:19:09 UTC 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Derek Waite <dcwaite at tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 6:22 PM
Subject: Next meeting
To: Frank James <fhj1723 at gmail.com>

Hi Frank,.....I can't remember how to mass mail this - do you want to cut
this bit out & send it on the LUG mail?.......Regards,....Derek

Hi chaps,....after a bit of searching, I managed to create a bootable USB
stick for Android 4.4 as per Stuart's recent mailings, running it as a
'live cd'......worked a treat!....but haven't found out how to close it
down, other than Big Red Button!!.....does anyone know how?

Just to remind everyone, our next meeting (26th March) co-incides with the
Arun East U3A AGM, so the car park is likely to be busy.....perhaps as most
of our group are Arun East members, those intending to go to the AGM might
let Frank know in advance, in case there aren't enough of us to make it
worthwhile?......Regards,.....Derek

---
protection is active.