[Rustington] We meet on Wednesday!

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 13:33:41 UTC 2014

Hoping to have a good number present. We shall welcome Bridget, who has a
version of linux on her machine, done by her son because of virus infection
from Windows. She needs help to make use of it. We wonder whether Keith has
made any progress with his hack transceiver, and how Harry is geting on
with his morse keyer?  No doubt others have something on their minds,
especially Paul with his Ubuntu newish installation.
Hopefully Colin is nicely installed in his new house and will be with us,
also Lionel!
Frank