[Rustington] Windows Wireless Drivers In Linux

Paul Willis phwillis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 11:29:02 UTC 2014

For anyone else like me who has no trace of a windows wireless driver
app, look in the software centre for Windows Wireless Drivers whence
you can install it.

Reviews there show about 8 with 5 stars who loved it, and 2 unhappy
souls who couldn't make it work.

Shame it's only for the wifi stuff, there are a few other things that
would like to make use of windows drivers...

Paul