[Rustington] 2nd lug tomorrow at 2 pm

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 17:40:32 UTC 2015

Ruth Bailey will be coming to join us,please make her welcome. She may be a
Mac person, however she will see what we get up to and may be converted!
I have been using scribus a bit for small folders with text and photos.
Nothing earth shattering and still beavering with Perl.  Paul has been
sorting me out a bit with ssh.
Hopefully we shall see more members than last time. I think that the
council have raised the room hire fee. Don't forget to get your mains
adaptors checked, probably Paul can do it for you if he brings the labels!
Don't forget your mug and teabag!
Frank