[Rustington] Meeting on March 11th

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 22:02:21 UTC 2015

I was interested to read about Paul Frampton from an article in Physics
World  this month You can download his story free from Amazon on Kindle.
"Tricked, the story of am internet scam.

I am now a regular user of puppy linux and the desktop items are
particularly numerous and interesting. It has been recommended to Windows
users who sought an alternative to XP when it was abandonedby Microsft.

Joly has turned into Joly Drive and has the same home page as before and
seems to have invaded some of my machines.

Python is getting tougher and there are  many new items to remember,
probably easier for a younger mind than mine. Python and Perl are so very
similar to my mind Cousera is a helpful tutor.

There will be an extra attender next week.

I have ordered the new pi!
Frank