[Rustington] March meeting ....

Paul Willis phwillis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 10:43:38 UTC 2016

... will be this Wednesday (9th). It is also the first meet of the U3A
year,  so it is subs time again. I think the rate needs to stay at the
10 x £2.50 ie £25 for the year as the room costs have gone up again
(just a little). Given the relaxation of fees seen last winter, it
might be acceptable to just pay £20 for now with the proviso that
another £5 may be called for if the same relief does not appear again
this year (or not - if our numbers grow).

This weeks theme may well be Ubuntu, Mint and Raspberry PI  - if
recent form is maintained :)