[Rustington] Wednesday meeting

Paul Willis phwillis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 11:32:44 UTC 2018

Happy New Year to everyone.

Sadly I have not organised a venue with the U3A yet.  This week you
will be welcome at my home (3 The Drive, EP) where the internet runs
better than 99% and there are tea, milk, coffee etc available but we
may have the odd interruption from visitors, children etc.  Other
offers would be welcome particularly from somewhere nearer the
station.  I have (admittedly only just) asked the U3A for ideas.

Somewhere suitable may turn up at any moment so I will relay any news
ASAP.  Given the grim January weather, if you would rather put the
whole thing off until an official venue is available, then please
speak up and see how others feel about it. It would in any case be
useful to know who would like to come this week.

Thanks
Paul