[Rustington] Fwd: Meeting tomorrow

Martin Osment osment.martinc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 12:00:42 UTC 2018

I regret that something has come up which means I can't make it before 3pm,
but would love to come anyway.

Also, if for the future you would like a venue in Shoreham, I belong to the
Basepoint Business Centre on the Ropetackle Roundabout, (BN43 5EG) and we
can always meet in the breakout area there, (2nd floor, by lift), with tea
and coffee available. There is also a cafe on the ground floor if anyone
wants food.

Parking is currently poor - one Ropetackle car park is closed whilst the
riverbank is being raised as part of the flood defences, but I can make one
space available adjoining my nearby flat, otherwise its the Adur Rec car
park on the western side of the Norfolk bridge, and a couple of hundred
yard walk.

Best

Martin

--
Best Wishes,
Martin

Tel/Text: 07515 59 53 37 / 07718 910 277
Fax: 0871 994 0012

For great value on all your business purchases look at:
http://www.businesssupplierreviews.com/