[Rustington] our lug

fhj1723 fhj1723 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 22:03:47 UTC 2019

I have made contact with Trevor, who attended at Paul's house lately, Me had a chat today. I think that he might become a convert to Linux. He mentioned a good result from his attendance and also a very welcome visitation by Detection.
I offer my house for the next meeting if this is acceptable.
I also mention to being in touch with Derek Waite again, he is with Arun u3a wear, I attended one of their club meeting recently!
To David,  thanks for your help with bridge, it was helpful.
Frank

Sent from: YOGA TABLET