[Rustington] 'Doctored' USB cable sounds scary

Paul Willis p.h.willis at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 14:05:11 UTC 2019

Do you think this is a typo:

At first glance, USBNinja innocently looks like a USB data / charging cable
(4 to 25 V @ 10 mA)...

10mA wouldn't be much good for charging, 500mA is the basic standard and
much higher now for USB3.

While I'm here..
We need a host offer for Wednesday, Derek is going to be late and I think
Frank might not be available