[Rustington] Weds meet..

Jeffrey Best Jeffrey.Best at pinecroft.org.uk
Sun Feb 9 17:34:10 UTC 2020

Hi Paul (and list),

I'm just waiting for a response from our archivist as to whether the
gatehouse archive will be free on Wednesday. I'm assuming you mean the
afternoon. The gatehouse has some heating, but if unavailable we could
use the granary, but I'd have to bring along a fan heater. If you'd be
interested in this, and the numbers are relatively small, then I'd be
happy to host at the windmill. It is High Salvington - in Furze Road -
and NOT Sompting!

Kind Regards,

Jeff Best