[Rustington] Weds meet..

Paul Tansom paul at aptanet.com
Wed Feb 12 14:55:53 UTC 2020

How long do these meetings last? Assuming anyone is watching their
email. I'm likely to be passing in about an hour and could pop in if
you've not either all left, or are about to leave.

** Jeffrey Best via Rustington <rustington at mailman.lug.org.uk> [2020-02-12 13:54]:
> Hi All,
>
> Sorry for the short notice but I am unable to attend this afternoon. I
> hope to meet you all at the next meeting.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Jeff
>
> On 11/02/2020 11:37, david via Rustington wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > This weds 12/2 meeting will be at:
> >
> > 20 Sea Avenue
> > Rustington
> > BN16 2DG
> >
> > I recommend you enter the estate via the Sea Avenue entrance off Station
> > Road.
> >
> > Please park in our drive or on the road outside our house - do not park
> > on the verge!
> >
> > See you at 2pm,
> >
> > David
> >
> > On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 22:31:10 +0000
> > Paul Willis via Rustington <rustington at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:
> >
> >> I'd love to have a good look at the windmill but fairer weather is
> >> probably worth waiting for..
> >>
> >> So thanks, David, if you're happy to host it'll be Sea Avenue,
> >> Rustington at 2pm weds. I can't remember your number or postcode
> >> which might be handy for Jeff.

** end quote [Jeffrey Best via Rustington]

--
 Paul Tansom  |  Aptanet Ltd.  |  https://www.aptanet.com/  |  023 9238 0001