[Rustington] RUS LUG Zoom Meeting

Paul Willis phwillis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 10:44:23 UTC 2020

Just had a tutorial from my daughter. There are some issues finding the
buttons to get picture and sound working together. A screen tap raises some
icons including sound and video which then ask permission to use on the
device, but the headphones that first appeared became a mike later making
more sense. I guess it was progressing from listening to speaking.