[Rustington] May already

Paul Willis phwillis at gmail.com
Mon May 11 10:16:59 UTC 2020

Time for another virtual meet, David would you be up to host a Jitsi on
Wednesday?  If not I could give it a go. Other offers welcome, we don't
need our own server but would be great if possible.

Safely home at last,  I'm hoping Frank will be joining us with his full
choice of kit and favourite chair for the first time this year :-)

I've upgraded my Ubuntu to 20.04 and delighted with the result. Seems to
have a lot of little improvements, nothing dramatic but general smoothing
out. Do have a little wine issue with my old windows 3 cardfile to look at,
but that has broken with most upgrades since about 12.04.

I'm also starting on a heart transplant for my backup pc. Decided on AMD
processor and venture into M.2 storage but not chosen a board yet. Have
decided to buy a new screen - first in 20 years and first without cathode
rays so also jumping to touchscreen to see how it goes...