[Rustington] Portsmouth and South East Hants LUG - virtual meet May 16th

Martin Osment osment.martinc at gmail.com
Sat May 16 19:02:28 UTC 2020

Sorry Paul, I missed this but will try to perch on the next!
Apart from the charity, Freedom Powerchairs, much om time is again occupied
by evrs.co.uk
Stay safe!
Best
martin

On Fri, 15 May 2020 at 17:02, Paul Tansom via Rustington <
rustington at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:

> Rather late notice, but there will be a virtual meet this Saturday 16th
> May. The days and weeks seem to blend together at the moment - it was
> suggested (a while back) that it was 2 NHS claps and 2 days to the next
> meet!
>
> The meet will be slightly later than normal at 2pm to give everyone
> enough time to have lunch - virtual sandwiches aren't as filling!
>
> To join head to:
>
> https://meet.jit.si/plugmay
>
> I'm not sure whether Jitsi has issues with random people joining, but
> just in case I will set a password of 'sat16'. If for some reason the
> URL above has been grabbed I will update via the list and website (you
> don't seem to be able to reserve them).
>
> I've used Firefox with my tests, but I have heard that some have had
> issues and recommend Chrome or Chromium. There is also an app that you
> will be asked to download if you are using Android or Apple (it is also
> available through F-Droid).
>
> See and/or hear you there - so to speak!
>
> Keep safe.
>
> Thanks,
> Paul
>
> --
>  Pau Tansom  |  Aptanet Ltd.  |  https://www.aptanet.com/  |  023 9238
> 0001

Best Wishes,
Martin
Martin Osment LLD MIEEE EPOC MCIWM

Tel/Text: 07515 59 53 37 / 07718 910 277
Fax: 0871 994 0012