[Rustington] 2nd Weds again

Paul Willis phwillis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 09:28:17 UTC 2020

While a Zoom or Google meet is quite possible, I fear I'll be caught up at
work tomorrow so it would be best if I pass the kick off to someone else.
Offers welcome.

Have to say I'm not as impressed with Ubuntu 20.04 as I'd hoped and in the
course of my exploration I came across ONLY OFFICE, noted for its
compatability with M$ and made for  systems including Mac, Win, iOS and
Android as well as Linux. Free and open source of course so worth
exploring. Didn't get the Android running, waiting for an email that didn't
come but fairly simple install on Ubuntu. Opens .odt well enough but that's
as far as I've got. Then it's time to look at another nux variant...

I'll try and look in tomorrow, but doesn't make promises at the mo :-(