[Rustington] Web site

Paul Willis phwillis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 01:08:23 UTC 2021

... our Rustington lug one,
https://www.rustington.lug.org.uk/index.htm

Is due to have a server upgrade at the end of the month. We ran old
software needing an upgrade but not likely to survive the process.

Our wonderful webmaster Stuart, has dug out an earlier version based on old
school HTML, updated it to copy the current one and replaced the cmsimple
online with it.
Not only does this avoid problems with the server tools but it also makes
it a little more accessible for us to twiddle with.

Something to think about for next week's chat. We probably ought to put the
content into its historical context and describe our current arrangements a
little better, with or without covid.

Paul