[Rustington] info

tony tony at sorl.co.uk
Thu Aug 12 15:33:20 UTC 2021

Hi Paul,

My name is Anthony Anderson (Tony) I live in Findon Valley

I have been using mint since late 2014 mint 17.1 and now running 20.2

I ran a small company with half a dozen PC's all with ms windows, after
numerous issues over the years with windows, I changed over all the
office PC's to linux and choose mint as the best option, never looked
back and never had any issues after that.  Now I have retired, I have
spent more time playing with mint to get the best out of it.

I am trying to expand my knowledge in configuring mint on a PC,
especially with new motherboards and just wondering if anyone at your
venue is also into this, as to bouncing ideas of one another, kernel,
bios etc.

Regards

Tony