[Rustington] Meet tomorrow

Paul Willis phwillis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 13:56:47 UTC 2021

Hello again
Derek is away tomorrow so we have no venue for a meet. So unless we
have a new offer, I think online will have be the answer.
Beyond that, there is a funeral tomorrow at 1.30 that I'd quite like
to attend so if demand is even lighter than usual I might just let it
go this time. If you want to start and run your own event then post a
link here around 2 tomorrow if no-one else has already.

I released an email to the group from a chap in Findon who would like
to talk about Mint. He's not a list member so you will have to talk to
him directly unless he joins.

I also notice a new name on the mailing list, Nico who may be
associated with worthing hospital..    Welcome Nico,  we are a fairly
low key group within the rustington U3A who like to feel responsible
for our wellbeing, insuring us against goodness-knows-what etc.  The
mailing list is a perfectly good place to discuss anything for Linux /
Open Source users so feel free to join in here although you should
join the Rustington U3A if you would like to attend meetings. To be
honest I recommend the Portsmouth group to people who want better
populated meets with more talks from folk in industry or university.
We are rather smaller but quite friendly :-)

Linux itself is having its 30th birthday this month, so I'll just say:
Thanks, Linus    ....   Keep it up!