[Rustington] July Wednesday 13

Paul Willis phwillis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 12:17:59 UTC 2022

I believe Derek is up for hosting again, so hope to go ahead as usual.
I'm somewhere in the process of moving my treatment from Worthing to
Guildford, having heard little for 2 weeks. Feeling quite well I expect
I'll still be around on Wednesday unless they wake up and summon me.
Apologies if they do, but no reason for the rest of you not to meet.

Thanks for all your concern, I'm definitely not yellow any more, just a bit
hard to know what I'm doing until Guildford come online. My PET scan showed
something happening around the stent in my bile duct but nothing else of
concern which I take to be good news.

Hope to see you on Wednesday