[Rustington] Portsmouth and South East Hants LUG - March 18th IRL

Paul Tansom paul at aptanet.com
Fri Mar 17 11:45:55 UTC 2023

This month's meet will be at Broad Oak, with the usual IRL start of 1pm, and sandwiches will be available.

As a heads up, things are a little up in the air for IRL meetings from next month as I move back in with dad to care for him and my flexibility reduces. Not quite sure of plans yet.

See you there or, well, erm, not I guess - it is purely voluntary, but we still don't bite and we have no plans to.

(Being lazy again this month with one email to all lists, hopefully the cross post won't upset any of the configurations!).

Keep safe.

Thanks,
Paul

--