[Ryedale] May Meeting

Paul Teasdale pdt at ryetek.co.uk
Wed May 7 15:57:58 BST 2008

Stephen O'Neill wrote:

> Is there anywhere reasonable to get food in Malton (that's where the
> Brooklyn Centre is I presume)?

The Brooklyn Centre is technically in Norton but Malton is close enough as
they are both joined to each other anyhow. If you have not had food by the
time you arrive I'm sure we can quickly jump in a car and go to some kind of
fast food outlet (depending on what you like).

I should warn you that the Brooklyn Centre is a little difficult to find
even with SatNav. It's actually about 20 yards down a side road and then
left at the bottom (thus directly out of view from Langton road). The side
road not shown on Google maps either.

The address and postcode of the Brooklyn Centre can be found here just in
case you have not seen it already:

http://www.ryedale.lug.org.uk/meet.html

>> Yes!  There will be cake
>
> Excellent - plan C!

Or you could just have a cake & coffee evening :)

Regards,
Paul.