[Ryedale] [lugmaster] Petition to: Make the primary operating system used in state schools free and open source. | Number10.gov.uk

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Wed Feb 25 11:05:40 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

This has just arrived at the Lugmasters list.  I pass it on so that you
can make your own decision about signing this petition or not.

Personally, I'll not be signing it as I don't agree with the way it's
worded and think it is counter productive.

Read and make up your own minds though.

Al

------ Start forwarded message -----

Hi Guys,

This has been passed on to us, but i noticed that it hasn't been
passed on to you guys.

Just wondered if you could pass it in to your guys in your LUG's it
would be much appreciated

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/nonMSschools/

Finux

UAD Linux Society