[Ryedale] Meeting

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Wed Nov 25 11:40:43 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 08:57:08AM GMT, Paul Teasdale wrote:
> How about next Tuesday or Wednesday being the 1st or 2nd of December?
> However bear in mind Al's information (which is slightly wrong I must add).
> I do my hair from Friday to Sunday night, not Wed to Fri as Al states! If
> it's really long however I tend to need Thursdays too :)

Thanks for clarifying the days of your personal grooming habits Paul.
Based on this I'd like to say that Wed 2nd Dec would be my choice for
next week.  So, unless I see some objections to that date I'll update
the LUG web site with the details tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing folks again.

Toodle pip,

Alistair Girling

Home-page:                      <http://al.sdf-eu.org>