[Ryedale] When is the next meet? Always at Will's?

ALEX ARMANI alex.armani at live.co.uk
Sun Jun 6 07:24:11 UTC 2010

Hi all,

> The date for the next meet hasn't been set yet, but should be the 21st
> or 22nd of this month.

Summer Solstice, my Dads and Fiance's Birthdays!

> Please feel free to write a little about yourself as an introduction.
> Hopefully I'll make it to this month and get the chance to meet you.

IT Consultant / Digital Musician
Uni of Teesside IT '91 -> '95
Sandwich Year spent  as a Unix tech,
at Teesside Uni, where my job description
was to familiar myself with all aspects of
the internet, for support purposes. ;)

My claim to fame? First student from Malton Sixth Form
to take an AS Level (Computing) grade A. '89

Sorry, blowing my own trumpet! Am still junk ;)
Just got Bach, from The Disquotech.

Cheers & Beers, from Alex.