[SC.LUG] Hello to you all, from the North.

Mike Stuart mike at legend-computers.com
Sun Oct 5 22:26:35 BST 2003

Hi all,

Just went looking for a LUG and found the SC group and the Manchester Group
that kinda fitted with my location (Cheadle, Cheshire) but the Manchester
Group only meets in the centre of Manchester and its a pain going there :)

I'm interested in getting involved if my location is not too far beyond your
boundaries (Im only 4 Miles from Wilmslow and Poynton!) and I'm more than
willing to travel south a bit.

The website seems a little out of date, so I was not sure if the group was
still going but as soon as some traffic arrived from the mailing list I
thought I'd say Hi and introduce myself.

Anyhow, thats enough from me for now.

If anyone is listening, drop me a line!

Mike Stuart.