[SC.LUG] Another welcome [was Re: expanding lug?]

Richard Smedley richard.smedley03 at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 4 23:56:34 GMT 2004

Jonathan Dwerryhouse wrote:

>My piano is generally held to be not only the loudest piano in the Galaxy,

Hello and welcome to Jonathan Bullock, who must
really be wondering to just what sort of list he has
signed himself up ;-)

Feel free to speak up and introduce yourself - we
even accept talk about *nix ;o)

The next meeting is near Sandbach on Tues 2 March,
with a talk / demo on Samba. Details:
http://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/sc/2004-February/001171.html

We're also planning a get-together with NW LUG, about which we
have briefly spoken off-list (Jonathan is the new lugmaster for
North Wales LUG Gogledd Cymru) - now you've read a few postings
we'd understand if you've changed your mind =oD

Cheers,