[SC.LUG] [Fwd: [Currybeer-announce] Fri 4 Dec: Currybeer social]

Paul Waring paul at xk7.net
Sat Nov 28 13:36:43 UTC 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Currybeer-announce] Fri 4 Dec: Currybeer social
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 13:35:13 +0000
From: Paul Waring <paul at xk7.net>
To: currybeer-announce at xk7.net

As usual for the first Friday of the month, a number of us from various
geek groups will be going out for a curry and some drinks on Friday, 4
December. We'll be meeting in our usual venue of Hardy's Well pub[1]
from 7pm and heading off for a meal at 8pm.

Everyone is welcome to attend, so please feel free to forward this email
to other lists and drop me an email off-list if you want a contact
number for the evening.

See you there!

Paul

[1] http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/20/2009/Hardys_Well/Rusholme

P.S. Details of the social and how to subscribe to the announcement list
(for other geek meals out) can be found at: http://www.currybeer.com

--
Paul Waring
http://www.pwaring.com