[SLUG] Mandrake 9

Alistair Girling al21 at firenet.uk.com
Sun Dec 1 16:00:01 GMT 2002

Hi everyone,

I've just spent the weekend trying to install Mandrake 9.  After 4 attempts
I'm still having many difficultys with it.

I'm basically getting nowhere and need to speak to someone for help.  I'm
writing this on my partners Windows machine as I can't even gain access to
the internet.  I can't open the documentation, it's all gone horribly
wrong!!  In fact I'm very close to scrapping it and reloading windows. :(

I'll check to see if anyone replies to this early this evening.  About 6pm
say.  If you think you can help and are willing to talk on the phone.
E-mail me off list with your number and I'll call you.

Yours hopefully