[SLUG] Error Message!

Alistair Girling al21 at firenet.uk.com
Tue Dec 3 17:25:00 GMT 2002

From: "Adams, Jamie" Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 11:37 AM
Subject: RE: [SLUG] Error Message!

I don't know how to check either, sorry. I have found PPP to be very
frustrating sometimes, but most of the time it has worked for me out of
the box.

Don't give up though, I can honestly say that I have always got it to
work in the end. I really would try KPPP if you have KDE installed, this
has always provided the easiest way to set up PPP for me, even though I
do not use KDE. Also, it does all the messing about with config files
for you.

I've tried this approach. :)  But I can't find kppp on the disk's.  I
haven't
installed KDE as I have such limited resources. Would I be right in thinking
that kppp isn't
available unless the QT libs needed for KDE are installed?

I've installed wvdial.  So I'll give this a go.