[SLUG] irc meet tomorrow & pint at the cresent Thursday.

Al Girling al21 at firenet.uk.com
Wed Dec 18 17:33:01 GMT 2002

On Wednesday 18 Dec 2002 9:36 am, Adams, Jamie wrote:
> > > Anyways, my wife has to work late on Thursday (late night xmas
> > > shopping.,..humbug!) so I can't make it.
> > Chris

> Well, I can only do one or the other because im out quite a bit this
> week so I will wait and see what the rest of you are doing.

With only a maybe from Ian and Jamie's wait and see reply, I don't intend to
drive over to Scarborough to sit in a pub by myself again.  So unless there's
someone definatly going to be there, I'll wait till the new year to see you
again.  If Gavin would like this CPU before xmas this is likely to be your
last chance.

I'm off to see the Bond film Friday so I'll wish you all the best with X,
Chris.

Toodle pip.