[SLUG] York LUG

Al Girling al21 at firenet.uk.com
Wed Nov 6 10:20:01 GMT 2002

On Tuesday 05 November 2002 11:46 am, you wrote:
> What should happen is that sometime before the meeting, when the subject
> matter has been decided, he will email either me or the slug mailing list
> with all the details. They dont have a schedule of future dates/subjects as
> far as I know.

Try http://www.york.lug.org.uk/calendar.shtml  They keep a full calender,
usually a couple of months ahead of time, giving details of talks and
informal meets at the Deramore Arms in Heslington (near the University).  The
next talk listed is on the 26th November.  There's also a basic map for those
unfamiliar with the University.

Toodle pip,