[SLUG] Wednesday a no go!

Ian Eade at IGM Web Design ieade at igmwebdesign.info
Wed Nov 6 19:39:01 GMT 2002

Thursday is ok for me

Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: scarborough-admin at mailman.lug.org.uk
[mailto:scarborough-admin at mailman.lug.org.uk]On Behalf Of Adams, Jamie
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 02:45
To: 'scarborough at mailman.lug.org.uk'
Subject: [SLUG] Wednesday a no go!

I have spoken to the landlord of the Cricketers, and they have some firms
AGM next Wednesday night.

He says he has Tuesday and Thursday free, I have provisionally booked in for
Thursday, but said that we might have Tusday.

What do you think? Does Thursday cause any problems for anyone?

Let me know asap please, then I can confirm.

Cheers
Jamie Adams
Housing Assistant
Scarborough

Tel:  (01723) 340142
Eml: jamie.adams at homegroup.org.uk

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("Intended
Recipient") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information, which is
privileged and confidential. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution,
copying or other use of this message or any of its content by any person
other than the Intended Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or
criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are not the Intended
Recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.

http://www.star.net.uk