[SLUG] Next Meeting: Thursday 14th November 2002 @ 7.30pm

Chris Sutcliffe chris at chrissut.worldonline.co.uk
Sat Nov 9 16:17:01 GMT 2002

On Fri, 2002-11-08 at 11:57, Adams, Jamie wrote:
> The next meeting will be on Thursday 14th November 2002 @ 7.30pm
>
> We will be meeting at the Cricketers on North Marine Road, directions are
> available on the website.
>
> As far as I can remember, we were going to link up some machines and get
> some games running. Is that still the plan?, anything else anyone would like
> covered?

Yep, thats my understanding....got any cables Gav???...mine are run
through, walls, under floors etc...in other words..all tied up :)

> I also need to ask a small favour.
>
> If we are going to be trying the games, I would like to bring my machine
> down. I have Unreal Tournament 3 installed. Could anyone offer me a lift?

I'll give you a lift...I'll be taking my box n'all. e-mail me
directions.

btw: I am on days and nights for the York LUG meeting (if 26th Nov is
correct). I will be up for driving for any that I'm not working.

regards

Chris

Chris Sutcliffe
Linux User #160319