[SLUG] RE: Scarborough digest, Vol 1 #58 - 1 msg

Adams, Jamie JAMIE.ADAMS at HOMEGROUP.ORG.UK
Fri Nov 15 12:17:02 GMT 2002

It must have been a dodgy mouse, otherwise im sure I should have won :)

Plus, not that im moaning or anything, but it helps if the subject line is a
bit more descriptive when you reply from the digest.

Jamie Adams
Housing Assistant
Scarborough

Tel:  (01723) 340142
Eml: jamie.adams at homegroup.org.uk

> ----------

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("Intended Recipient") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information, which is privileged and confidential. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or any of its content by any person other than the Intended Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are not the Intended Recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.

http://www.star.net.uk